• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Blunt or Blount

J

justine

Are there any decendants of William Blount and Ann-Maria Blount of Selly Oak they had about 7 children, George being my grandfather

Hello again Justine :) Could you post some dates ? & maybe ages of the people you,re researching,
Your Grandfather a George Blount / Blunt born ? approx will help,

ps I have Blount /Blunt in Aston/Hockley 1901 +/- 10 yrs
Will co-relate to check if "linked" when you elaborate as above mentioned,
Cheers JohnY :cool:

William was born 1829, Ann Maria was born 1938, I think they had a lot of children, Samuel,b,1867 Evangaline,b,1877,sarah,b,1872, harry,b,1880, george b,1882 I believe there were more children than this. William and Ann didn't get married until 1904 and the name changed from Blount to Blunt, of which it was originally, William's father James was a Blunt

Not sure if you have this, but hope it helps
Place: Birmingham -Warwickshire
Civil Parish: Birmingham
Ecclesiastical Parish: All Saints
Address: 10 Ct 5 Hse Hingeston St

Surname First name(s) Rel Status Sex Age Occupation Where Born BLOUNT William Head M M 63 Labourer (Out Of Work) London - Westminster
BLOUNT Ann Wife M F 53 - Sussex - Brighton
BLOUNT Joseph Son S M 29 Attndnt Wkhse Infimary(Em'ee) Warwickshire - Birmingham
BLOUNT Samuel J Son S M 26 Labourer(Em'ee) Staffordshire - West Bromwich
BLOUNT Annie E Dau S F 17 Button Carder(Em'ee) Warwickshire - Birmingham
BLOUNT Evangeline Dau S F 15 General Servant(Em'ee) Warwickshire - Birmingham
BLOUNT Harry Son S M 9 Scholar Warwickshire - Birmingham
BLOUNT George Son S M 7 Scholar Warwickshire - Birmingham

Pom

Back