• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Always innocents who Cop it

John Young

master brummie
Yet another saddening tale :(

Bethnal Green this morning a lady in a small Corsa dies & others injured,
WHY :shocked: Because the Police switched on "Blues n Twos", after a "suss"
Mercedes,, who promptly fled & smashed into the Corsa,,,
How many times does this scenerio repeat Eh!
Stop the "gung O ", jus tryin to do me job Guv,,
Bad regards John Y :(

never understand

I can never understand why they need to chase when they have communications and other police cars on the road. the mind boggles...Cat:rolleyes:

Thanks Cat

Yo the Cat :) 30 views & 1 response,,ooh Politically in-correct or what?
Thanks Cat for reply,, nice to see,, Ok,, i do support the Police they have
a very difficult job to do, the Judiciary don,t help them when they catch
the scum who break the Laws, These guys & gals put their lives on the line for US,,,, but sometimes they get an adrenalin rush or something ???
Then the whatsit hits the fan,, & some Innocents get hurt,,
I repeat,, there are other ways than Chasing,,,,
John Y :cool:

I think the blame lies squarely with the ones that drive too fast and run from the police. We should support the poice and those that enforce the law, IMO.

i agree. dont think the police can ever do right. if they just let people speed round in stolen cars without trying to get them even more innocent people would be killed.

I agree with Gee Em

BTW John I am not sure that the reason for slow replies was 'Non-PC' as I feel your suggestion is bang on PC.

Well it's me again, just to make it clear i do support the police in every way, more than you will ever know. With out the law we are lost...Cat:)

My son started his police 'career' at Thornhill Road Handsworth and has commendations for tackling men armed with machettes, knives and guns. He also had to pass an an advance driving test before he was allowed to drive on pursuits. More people would be hurt and killed without officers there willing to chase and catch 'em. Dangerous driving due to drinks or drugs causes far more deaths than police chases.
OK so I'm biased!!! :010:

Back