• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Afghan series called road warriers on jan 14th on itv 1 or 2

33bus

master brummie
I'm a member of an ARMY forum and the shortend version is from someone who knows about the programmes
an ITV camera crew has been travelling with the the SOLDIERS who ferry the ammunition's to the front line
the series uncovers the gritty reality the heroic Road Warriors who ferry their explosive cargo on a range of specially ,designed high-tech,armoured trucks-to the front line'
With amazing access to the British armed Forces ,see the Road Warriors tackle some of the most dangerous roads in the world they face landmines,I.E.D.S,rocket attacks suicide bombers,snipers,ambush ,and criminal gangs who try and steal their loads.
The only certainly is that the Taliban will be out there waiting.... ROAD WARRIERS is an adrenalin-packed roller- coaster ride in to the world of modern warfareCHEERS tOM
they think it will go out on the 14th on itv i or 2

Re: Afghan series called road warriers on THURSDAY 4TH FEBRUARY

Afganistan Road Warriors is to shown on ITV1 on Thursday ,4th february at 10.35 pm the first of 4parts according to the write up 3 vehicles get seperated from the main convoy in a Taliban stronghold cheers Tom

Back