• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Acton family - Help please, dates of deaths

Mayfield

Burbury Brummie
Can anyone please help me, I am looking for the year of death for Jessy A Acton born 1901 and Annie Acton born 1913, Hope you can help? Mabz

Re: Help please, dates of deaths

hi mabz if jessys parents were william and annie i have them on the 1911 census but its spelt jessie...

ive found a death for a jessie A acton in 1928 aged 26...birmingham aged ref 6d 357 .but our look up experts could help you better than i could...

lyn

Last edited:

That's great Lyn - Jessie's parents were William and Annie. Is it possible for me to find out the reason for her young death? mabz

hi mabz if jessys parents were william and annie i have them on the 1911 census but its spelt jessie...

ive found a death for a jessie A acton in 1928 aged 26...birmingham aged ref 6d 357 .but our look up experts could help you better than i could...

lyn

the only way is to get a copy of her death cert mabz...will have a look for her sister annie...

think ive found annies moms death mabz....

annie F acton... died..birmingham aged 58 1930...ref...6D 69...

no sign of daughter annies death although free BMD is only goine upto 1958...

lyn

hi mabz. i cant see a death of annie acton on ancestry bmd, but there is a marriage of annie L acton to frederick jones in birmingham 1935 apr-jun.

obviously jones is a very common name but cant see anything obvious for annie jones or annie L jones. do you know her actual birth date as that may help?

Back