• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

A good quote

rowan

Born a Brummie
A good quote from Ann Widdicome's column in the Daily Express today.

A Dog has owners A cat has staff :D

How true is that!!!

Don't know much about cats Rowan but observing the way they walk they always look like they belong to the aristocracy.

My bookmark says.
Dogs are not our whole life but they make our lives whole.

Rowan cat's are free spirits and come and go as it pleases them but a dog relies on you to care for them and are faithful companions. Bye. Jean.

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Women and cats do as they dammed well please, and men and dogs had best learn to live with it.
[/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]
[/FONT]

Jean his name is Curley Spencer he is a rescued cat we have had him about 9 years from a kitten

Mossy

Alf pleased to hear you know your place.:shocked: I've only every had one cat that thought he was a dog the others were all very independent. Love the cats name Mossy.

I had to laugh!!!!:grinsmile:
Daves just been outside trying to make a large rabbit box more comfortable for these two cats who belong to the lady over the road who also has dogs!!!!!
We feed them. They sit with us when we are in the garden. Demand fuss when they feel like it and greet us when we come home!!!!
but we love them as our own.
Lynda

Lynda, they are beautiful.

See, the quote is correct...........but I think in most cases it should be

Cats have SERVANTS!!

Cats always choose you......... never you choose the cat.

Rowan that is very true. What lovely cat's you all have. We used to take our last two down the van with us as they were very old and didn't wonder off. Jean.

My sons new cat Poppy rescued as a kitten from a factory. She loves the new bed we bought for her. Taken over already if you ask me. Jean.

You all have lovely photos of your beautiful cats.

Here's our two taken today.

First is Midget Squeek taking her ease on the bed :rolleyes:

The other is of Mr Stripey taking his ease on the garden table :)

They certainly do Jean. Forgot to tell you the cat's names are Molly, Lucy, Daisy and Archie and they are little s*** most of the time.

Too true Rowan. We had cats in care visit us today to collect some things for their shop and they always bring photo's of cats in nead of homes. Our little dog would not tollerate one I am afraid but I do miss having a lap cat. Jean.

[SIZE=-1]"Cat's motto: No matter what you've done wrong, always try to make it look like the dog did it."[/SIZE]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s13dLaTIHSg"]YouTube - Simon's Cat 'TV Dinner'[/ame]

Back