• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

35 milcote road weoley castle

Liz Baker

master brummie
Hi please can anyone help me. My husbands grandmother Henrietta Baker lived here till her death 2007 i think and her partner lived there till he died i think last year, i am trying to find out if there are any electrol rolls to show how long they lived there? and if anyone else came up on the electrol rolls as im trying to find out if there are any other members of the family as im doing our family tree. I'm also trying to find out where she lived before 35 milcote road weoley castle. Thank you if anyone can help:)

The on-line rolls only go as far as 1960.
In 1947 at 252 St Martins Flats Dymoke Street there was a Henrietta L Baker.
Births Jun 1926
Henrietta L Baker mmn Francis Birmingham N. 6d 596

Hi ladylinda you are brill henrietta lillian Baker can i ask if there is anyone else with her at this address? the only thing iknow about her was her place of death and that she had a daughter my husbands mother and her mother was may francis she married a frederick baker henrietta's father :)

Hope you don't mind me asking did she stay there very long? You have been brilliant. I need to check if the leonard was the same person that she lived with 35 milcote road. Thank you so so much :)

Thanks ladylinda you been brill again:)just need to find out where she went when she left st martins flats and the time she lived in 35 milcote road .It's the bit inbetween the 2 addresses we don't know where she was or if anyone else with her. :)

sorry it's been awhile we have been away in wales all week,back for school tomorrow.Will get back into it :)Still trying to piece it altogether :/ i don't know if they are the same people or not. Another name that has come to light is a Larkland L Nelson? not sure how long him & henrietta knew each other ? Thanks again linda :)

Back