• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

1964 Fleetline 418KOV CRG Park Royal

horsencart

master brummie
Does anyone know when the 1964 Fleetline 418KOV CRG Park Royal body was scrapped I have it on film being towed from Liverpool St Garage without an engine, on its way to Barnsley, I am hoping to put the film on YouTube soon, the few brain cell I have left tell me that it was late in the 1970,s or possibly very early in the 1980,s

It would be nice to get the correct year at least on the film there will be footage of two Ex Coventry Corparation buses (Fleetline and a half cab) as welll as footage of a few ex B.C.T. Fleetlines when the film was shot they were in the hands of W.M.P.T.E.

These are from the film

muny thunks this is like many thanks only butter (better)

according to the information contained in a WMPTE book I have, it was March 1980, to Whiting Brothers, Pontefract and then to Parton & Allen - Carlton perhaps in November 1980

Back