• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

1807 marriage

M

magulia

Hi everybody,

Abraham WALTON and Mary LIGHTFOOT were my 3xgreat-grandparents, and they married at St. Martin's on January 5th. 1807. I have absolutely no information on when and where they were born, their parentage, etc., and I can't consult the parish records as I live abroad. If anyone could help I'd be really grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Hi and welcome Magulia

The marriage was at St Martins they were both spinster and batchelor and of the parish. The witnesses were William Taylor and Alexander Sanders.

Hi and welcome Magulia

The marriage was at St Martins they were both spinster and batchelor and of the parish. The witnesses were William Taylor and Alexander Sanders.

Hi Wendy,
I tried to send you a message yesterday, but messed it up completely so I don't think you'll have received it. I've never been on a forum before, and it seems so complicated. Thank you so much for the information on the marriage - just knowing they were both of the parish helps. I'm hoping to find out their ages, and their parents' names. Fingers crossed !

Hi Magulia :)

Don't worry. Like you, when I joined back in January, it was my first forum, and I messed up big time on occasions - especially with the IM's :rolleyes: It does get easier. Anything you are unsure of, just ask. Everyone is here to help.

All the best... Florence :)

Welcome magulia:) enjoy

Hello Alf,
I tried to answer your message yesterday, but it seems to have disappeared so I suppose you didn't get it. Thanks for your welcome. As I said, I shall pass on your remark to the youngsters in my family !

Back