• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. RobT

Where is this? What does it look like now?

This was originally a gents public lavatory, many years ago Seen here in 2019 Where is this? What does it look like today?
  2. RobT

Station Road Stechford

Edit. This thread has been started using information posted to the Bulls Head Stechford thread. On a post in that thread a report suggests there may have been an archeological study of the area but nothing has as yet been reported. This shows the shape of the pub & location in 1999 & 2001
  3. RobT

Achievements of the year 1937

Demolition contract in progress at the Old Blue Coat School, Colmore Row The Civic Centre, Cambridge Street
  4. RobT

Springtime in Moseley 2015

My daughter Jenny is a talented photographer, she took these photos in 2015 at Moseley of a Pub, a church & some flowers in Springtime. See what you think of them - there are other subjects if you would like to see them
Back