• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. S

Dale & Sons.

Hi, I am trying to find out more about my Great Great Grandad's and Great Grandad's after him, shop in Birmingham. It was called Dale & Sons Ltd. Gentlemen's Outfitters Of Handsworth. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
  2. S

Taylors Photography.

Hi, I am trying to find more about this shop, and hopefully a photo of it. All I have is the address. 366 Soho Road Handsworth Birmingham. Hopefully someone can help me.
  3. S

Agent Profession.

My 4x great grandad's profession in 1881 is listed as being an agent. Does anyone have an idea what this was, and more information on it? Thanks!
  4. S

Great Grandad's Shop.

Hi, it's been a while since i've been on here. My great grandad had a shop called Robert Dale, Ladies, Gents Outfitters. It's listed as having been on 127. Soho Road Birmingham. The ladies department was in 123, Soho Road Birmingham. Has anyone got any more information on this? Help would be...
  5. S

Sawyer.

One of my relatives in Birmingham has this listed as his occupation. Can anyone tell me any more about it? I know that something called a "pit saw" was used. Thanks.
Back