• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. J

Wikipedia page for cinema proprietor Joseph Cohen

I wonder if this reference will help? Please see Page 210 of the 'The Routledge Companion to British Cinema History' by Adrian Smith...
  2. J

Jacy news theatre dale end

This was one of our cinemas so I believe many of your readers could be interested to know more about my late Grandfather Joseph Cohen. I have only recently added to my website 'The History of Jacey Cinemas' with over 300 images of press cuttings and photographs from the early 1930's onwards. He...
  3. J

Birmingham Cinemas

Sorry I do not know the name of the Pub, but this cinema (amongst others) was owned by my family business Jacey Cinemas Ltd. that no longer exists. Anyone interested in learning more can find my webpage devoted to the 'History of the Jacey Group' that included Jacey Cinemas, this was created by...
Back