• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. B

Girls' Brigade And Air Cadets - Girls Venture Corps

Thanks Brian, I have current contact as I am the captain of the 14th Girls' brigade but we are trying to gather information for history for the GB 90th and also the BB 100th. The GB have very little information up to 1969 when it closed before reopening in 1975. We have contact with a few...
  2. B

Michael Are you sure this is Girls' life Brigade? I don't recognise the uniform from the few photos I have seen. Beck
  3. B

Thanks Brian. I had heard that they met in Smith St school but I don't have much more information at the moment. Officers names, photos and general memories of what went on at GLB are what I would like to try and find out about. Beck
  4. B

Looking for past members to share their memories of their time in The 14th Birmingham Girls' Life Brigade/Girls' Brigade at The People's Chapel, Great King Street, Hockley. Also a linked company in Kingstanding, John Bunyan Hall.
Back