• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. L

Jelf family

Hi Kate Jelfs was my Gt Grandmother, married to Frederick William Ormond Day Kemp. They lived in Exmouth Place Aston, Kate died 1/2/1897. l was told by my father that either Kate or her family ran a cafe in Nechells. Would be glad to share information regarding the family, I have quite a few...
  2. L

cromwell arms pub

Cromwell Street Pubs I have my Gt Grand Parents living at The Builders Arms 234 Cromwell Street on the 1901 census. Does anyone have any information on this pub. Luckeybrum
  3. L

Sheldon Family

Sheldon Family www.sheldonfamilyhistory.co.uk I have the Sheldon family in my tree and was contacted by Neile on the Genes Reunited web site. his email address is [email protected] maybe it will be of some help to you
  4. L

Home Guard

I was looking thought some old photo's and found this photo of my grandfather Edmund Watson (bottom right) with the Perry Common A.R.P's
Back