• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. S

Fox and Goose/ Hodge Hill.

Do any of you remember the name of the Dairy in Old Bromford Lane/ Bromford Road ? Just before the Fox and Goose Pub (opposite side). It was there in the late 50's and 60's that I know of. Would be happy if anyone remember the company name it was under.
  2. S

Do You Recognise Anyone On This Photo?

Does anyone recognise anyone on this Wedding photo? It's in family photos which no one recognises which is a shame. It's come from the Pelham Road/Alum Rock area, maybe someone will recognise it. Thank you
  3. S

Lime Tree Road Washwood Heath

Long shot but you never know. I am wondering if anyone knew Maud Collins who lived in Lime Tree Road Washwood Heath she was there in 1965 To my knowledge. Her parents also lived there Fred and Florence Collins . Any information would be appreciated, thanks!
  4. S

Wilshire

Looking to trace Wilshire family members from Clifton Lane Aston Birmingham. Lilian Wilshire married Arthur Collins in 1935, sadly only married 3 months before his death. Looking for missing information on Arthur.
  5. S

Hope Family

I am hoping to contact any decendants of the Hope family ( Henry & Florence) that lived in Millhouse Road, Small Heath/Bordesley Green pre 1934. Particularly Doris Hope who married Frank Collins. I believe she had brothers Leonard Henry and Albert Charles. Doris and Frank lived in Somerville...
Back