• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. N

Nutting John

Hi again I wondered if anyone had the probate details for the above. He was born 1774 and died around 1860 and I would be interested to know to whom he left his estate. He was a customs and excise officer based around leicestershire area I believe. Thansk v much
  2. N

Price Mary

Hi I don't know if anyone can help I was looking to see if I can find the probate calendar details for Mary Price. She was married to a Joseph Price and lived at 86 Great Hampton Street, Birmingham. She died around 1888 and was born 1790 I was just interested to see how much and to whom she...
  3. N

Nutting Bros (Ltd) 206 Windsor Street, Aston Cross

Anyone have any photos or information regarding this company. My relatives were Nutting Bros and they were packing case makers. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  4. N

HUnt

Hi I'm looking for birth, marriage and death dates for a Lilian Hunt she was married to Arthur Hunt and had 3 children, Doris Lilian Goodyear Hunt (born 1899), Gertrude Hunt (born 1894) and Arthur Hunt (born 1896). I'm guessing that Goodyear was her maiden name. If anyone can help that would be...
  5. N

Gerald Price, war records

Hi i was trying to see if a relative Gerald Price born 1898 in Birmingham to Clara and Edward (or Edwin ) David Price was in the war - I can find his brother Cyril's records. I did find one who signed up in Calcutta in 1916 - would this be right if he was in Calcutta - I'm a little confused...
  6. N

family tree printing

Hi can nyone help! I have input my family tree into Ancestry and have downloaded a GEO file and input into the Family Tree Builder software as it allows me to add marraige dates and occupations etc. However I would love to know how I can print it showing all information. It has 6 generations and...
  7. N

price Thomas john

Hi I'm looking to find the right death certificate for Thomas John Price born 1850 died 1880 in Birmingham. He was married to a Harriet Smith in 1871. His motherwas Elizabeth Price and Father Joseph Price. i'm interested in getting the death certificate as he died so young I wanted to see what...
  8. N

Smith Harriet

Hi I'm trying to trace more details on a Harriet Smith. She was born in 1838 and I belive died in 1891. She was born Birmingham. She married Thomas John Price in or around 1871. She had at least one child from a previous relationship called Clara (born 1861) and I think Alfred born 1868 (as...
  9. N

Nutting family, pre 1839

Hi I've managed to trace quite a bit but am drawing a blank on the following. David Nutting borm 1839 in Leicester who married a Selina Cleaver (born 1841). I think they may have married 1863 ish. David had a brother John a year younger than him but I can't locate their parents. Anyone have...
  10. N

David Price, Price family

Hi I'm trying to find what happened to someone after 1901. I can see how to look up census' on Ancestry but not electoral roll information. Also wheres the best place to look for people in Scotland? My great grandfather was Edwin David Price who married a Clara Clark in 1892 they lived in...
  11. N

Price

Hi I don't know if anyone can help me. I'm looking for an Edwin David Price. He came from birmingham originally, married a Clara Clark in we think 1862 and went to Glasgow ( address in 1908 as 1 Bain Street Glasgow) to work as a master chair maker. We think he lost the job and then came back to...
  12. N

Nutting

Does anyone have any info on the Nutting family from Grange Road/Muntz Street from 1920's to 1960s. I'm particularly interested any photos anyone might have . They also had a hardware shop on Muntz Street called General Trading Co and would love any photos of this too. Thank v much.
Back