• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. W

TIMMINS, John

Please could anyone give me info on John Timmins born 1770, I dont know if he was born in Birmingham but I know he married a Ann Wilde in 1795 in Kingswinford, Ann was born in 1770 they had a daughter Sarah Timmins born 1800 and died in Aston in 1867, there is a possibility she had a sister Ann...
  2. W

SMITH - James Henry

I have a James Henry Smith married to Mary ann Evans on 24 spet 1860 in St Mary's could anyone please tell me who James father and mother were and who Mary's father and mother were. I know they had Martha ann Smith my gr. grandmother born 1866 in Birmingham, did they have any more children, I...
  3. W

Bradley Ann

Looking to find parents of Ann Bradley born 1838, I know her father was John Bradley born 1815 but I dont know who her mother was, Ann was born in Fernhill Heath, and I think her father was born in Salwarp. I cant find them on 1841 census
  4. W

Mayfield Samuel and Mary Watts

I am looking to find who Samuel's parents were, he was born in 1764 in Birmingham and his wife Mary's parents she was born 1764, also Samuel and Mary's death, thanks
  5. W

Mayfield family from Birmingham

Hi, I am trying to do my family tree on a family called Mayfield, Charles edwin, William, etc from Birmingham, one of whom played cricket for Warwickshire,, William was a policeman in 1881 in Leopald St. Aston, I would be very pleased if anyone has these names on there family tree, Thanks Heather
Back