• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. A

George Baxter 1904?

Hi all I wonder if anyone could help me fill in some gaps in my Baxter tree. George Baxter was born about 1904 the son of Ellen(Nellie) B 1868 in Wolverhampton and William Baxter B1851 of Stafford they may have been living in Wharton Street Duddeston at the time as William was a labourer at...
  2. A

Cat Gut Lane.

Hi All. You may remember me from a previous life when I called myself Steerboy but I moved to Wootton Wawen two years ago and this will be my first querie under my new name. I was at B.ham Library today in search of my ancestor Letitia Mole1822 who was buried in St Mary's Whittall Street on...
Back