• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. oldbrit

headford

Paul Headford age approx. 40yrs old deceased 2014? Father John Headford lives in Solihull John Crump
  2. oldbrit

Headford John

I am trying to locate an old friend, JOHN HEADFORD last in Solihull he would be about 81yrs old now can you help? Thanks John Crump Parker. Co USA
  3. oldbrit

Moat Lane Yardley

I lived on MOAT LANE right around the corner, SO what was Moat Lane called for? Was there in fact a MOAT at one time? maybe a castle with a MOAT or was Moat another relative of the Dares? (re...
  4. oldbrit

WILLIAM BLOYE

Re: Some great men of Birmingham.. What about the man I worked for WILLIAM BLOYE THE SCULPTOR his works are carved in stone and cast in bronze all around Brum, I was very lucky to be part of this history of Birmingham, John Crump OldBrit Parker, Co USA
  5. oldbrit

The Blitz time heals

I would like to share an experience that I had yesterday whilst riding my bike on the trails in Parker, Co USA. I stopped at a rest area and a older man was there. We talked about his bike and then he said to me "Are you from England?" Even after these some 50+years my accent is still there. I...
  6. oldbrit

Packwoods

I lived at 126 Moat Lane Yardley in the 40 -50s Next door was the Packwood Family, I am interested in the Names of the Mom Dad and children, I think four Roy,Dennis and twin girls Betty and Joan, Can any one help me locate them, Thanks John Crump
Back