• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. L

Baptism Look up please for Jane Maud 1808

Would be most grateful if you could look up this baptism record Thank you Lindy
  2. L

Baptism Look up please for Sarah Martha Miles 1842

Would you please be kind enough to look up this baptism record Many thanks Lindy
  3. L

Hunt family ELECTORAL ROLL

I am trying to find out where my grandad lived after the 1911 census and for how long. His name is James Hunt born 1842 and his wife Elizabeth(Betsy)1840 lived in Carver Street Birmingham. I have found a couple of death records but am not sure if they are the correct ones and cannot afford to...
  4. L

Highgate

Could someone tell me where i would find old photographs of Highgate especially Upper Highgate street and Conybere street. My husbands family the Bartletts lived in the area from 1890 onwards We have drove around the area recently but not much left of old highgate Many thanks Lindy
  5. L

Conybere Street Highgate

Could you tell me if there was any butchers shops in conybere street highgate. From 1887 to 1894 please if possible Thank you Linda
  6. L

St Matthew Church Duddeston

Could someone find a photo of St Matthews duddeston,my great aunt Minnie Hunt got married to Silvanus Gray there in 1897 Thank you Lindy
  7. L

St James The Less Church Ashted

Could anyone find me a photo of St James Ashted,where in Birmingham would this church be? Thank you Lindy
  8. L

Bishop Ryders Church

Can anyone do a look up for the Marriage of Dora Brown and Thomas Bartlett october 18th 1874 would like to confirm the fathers name and occupations Thank You Linda
  9. L

marriage 1863

Would like to find the fathers names of the marriage between William Knight and Sarah Miles 21st Oct 1863,could anyone do a look up for me ,i would be most grateful. Thank You Linda
  10. L

55 upper highgate street

Has anyone got a old map of the Highgate area showing Upper Highgate Street Thank You Lindy
  11. L

Clifton Road Aston

Has anybody got any memories or photographs of Clifton Road Aston my family lived there until 1969 and my father was born at 154 clifton road which was the address where we lived until we moved to Quinton,i cant remember much about the place as i was only 4 when we moved but would love to hear...
  12. L

thomas bartlett pork butcher

could someone do a look up for Thomas Bartletts shop 55 Upper highgate street Thanks Linda
  13. L

marriage 1832

trying to find information on the marriage between Joseph Hunt and Maria(Mary) Bagley at St Martins in 1832 would love to know where they were living and who their fathers were. Thanks Lindy
  14. L

Bartlett butchers shop upper highgate street

Trying to find information on Thomas Bartletts Butchers shop at 55 upper highgate street he died in 1897 so anything on the shop before this would be great Thanks Lindy
Back