• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. T

Bournville Employment Records

Hi there, I've discovered that some of my relatives lived at 11 Holly Grove, Bourneville, nr Laburnum Road from about 1927-1946 I assume this would have been a "trust" house? owned by Bourneville/Cadburys? Were there any "qualifications" to live there? Would they have had to work at...
  2. T

Birch - William

Thanks Shera - could I ask which site had the rolls/midland data?, Tim
  3. T

Birch - William

Wow Shera thanks very much! The addresses ties in as does his brothers names. How did you find out this info? I've been really fustrated trying to find out anything other than the census. I wondered what he did in the Great War - not sure what an "Artificier" is, but I'll hunt that down on the...
  4. T

Birch - William

Hi, seeking any information on my grandfather William A (Albert?) Birch - b 1894/5 d 1962 married violet print 1929. Father was William J and mother Sarah J (Bannister). 1901 living at Hillfield Rd, 1911 living at Greswolde Rd, Sparkhill. Any other information would be really welcome Thanks, Tim
Back