• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. F

Father Hudsons Homes, Coleshill, 1938

Thank you so much, you are all being so helpful!!! You all seem to be able to conjure this information up at your fingertips!!!!! Regards, Fee
  2. F

Thanks for the newspaper article!! That gives me something to look into !!! Regards Fee
  3. F

Hi Janice, Thanks for your reply. I have a little info from FHH but just contacting them recently, they are unable to look into anything until mid November. I am just trying to find out about FS or REV BIRD but I guess I will just have to wait!!! thanks for interest though. Fee
  4. F

Hi, I am trying to find out what official position the Reverend Bird had at the Father Hudsons Homes, Coleshill in 1938. I have his name on a document relating to my Mother and I could really do with some clarification as to his role within the Homes. Thanks
Back