• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. Y

The Gothic - Great Hampton Street

yes been derelict for years, ON the same side as the Metro stop that pub come off license is a beauty inside with all the original fixtures what was the name of that little pub? Just before the petrol station.
  2. Y

Yea can,t wait
  3. Y

The Gothic SoHo road was that the real name of the pub? also never knew it was a pub Lived in Church Green for 16 years only living in this part of Handsworth for 8 years but so interested in Soho road and history. The gothic is where the no. 46 bus travels, I am going to have to pass this...
  4. Y

Hi I am new to this site. I was born 1958 "63" now I love nostalgia started off early life in Spark brook, lived in Nelson road with family as a child, I absolutely Love Witton, and Aston am now living in Handsworth Piers Road. Love Pics of Handsworth, Aston and surrounding areas This site and...
Back