• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. G

Sparkbrook Birmingham 1950

Hi Thank you - it was the numbers following the name that I gave but I get what you mean. I wasn't sure if I could paste a snip of what I was looking at - but that is a lot easier. The names of the people that I am trying to work out how far apart they lived (in 1967) are: Iris A A Clark(e)...
  2. G

Hi It is a bit confusing, the electoral roll from 1950 in Ancestry UK says Street address: 747 Williams, Ward: Sparkbrook and when I click on it to see the detail it says Belgrave Square and against the person's name it says 16 and then Belgrave Road continued. At the top it says "Borough of...
  3. G

Hi I am trying to work out the distance between 144 Victoria Grove and 747 Williams - these were people on the 1950 electoral list. The area was Belgrave Road, Sparkbrook Deritend Constituency Thanks in advance. Yvonne xx
Back