• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. C

Lawrence College Pitman College Corporation St

My Nan went to Lawrence’s collage in the late 40s early 50s
  2. C

Penninah Richardson ASTON

i really do hope it’s Peninnah. There are so many ifs and buts . She is the hardest in my tree to my sense of. Thank you all so much for your help and another possibility to look into.
  3. C

I have a copy of this and her dad he made up sadly
  4. C

Hi, Penninah seems to have made her dad up and the address. She is a very hard lady to trace . Thank you for trying to help me
  5. C

Ok thank you
  6. C

Yes I have just looked again. But what sight did you find the information?
  7. C

Ok you have lost me. I’m looking on ancestry and there is nothing. Who is Sydney? Where have you entered the surnames?
  8. C

What did you put in. I don’t know anything about a brother? Where can I find this information please? Thanks
  9. C

Hi, thank you for helping. Where did you find this please? So I. An look it up. Thanks again
  10. C

I have wondered if they just have that address. I can’t find a birth certificate for her and no records at all until she gets married. It’s so Frustrating
  11. C

Hi Iam still looking for the first 17 years missing from my ggn life . Only when she gets married, are there any records of her. Strange on the wedding certificate she is listed as living at 66 Miller street in 1886. With her husband Richard John Richardson
  12. C

Wheeler Street lozells

This is RJR transports garage. The corner of gower and wheeler street
  13. C

Hi . Thank you so much for looking. I have not come across those names before. I will look into it
  14. C

A friend has come across this . Wrong birth date but who knows
  15. C

Yes that’s her. I can’t find anything about her befor she was married. Thank you so much for looking
  16. C

I don’t know why they are on there . As far as i know she always lived in Birmingham
  17. C

Thank you
  18. C

Hi. I’m looking into the life of my ggnan. Penninah Richardson nee smith. Born and as far as i know lived all her life in Birmingham. Aston . She was born in 1869 . But I can not find a birth certificate or her parents. My mum seems to remember her mum saying she was a foundling. Does anyone...
Back