• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. M

MARRIAGE DETAILS PLEASE - WILLIAM HASELER

Thanks, MWS; that;s helpful.
  2. M

MWS. That's interesting. It would be great if you could give me more info on the exact date of burial, where and how you got the indication of Herts or Essex.
  3. M

Many thanks to all four of you. I joined Birmingham History less than an hour ago and have been amazed by the efficiency of the service. I think that William came from outside Brum and I was hoping to find some more information that would help me to trace back. You have convinced me that I can't...
  4. M

Thanks again Lyn; what service! How do you explain the info I have given above? Was it that someone wrote 1762 instead of 1862 for example. I found that churches were supposed to use a printed form for marriages. See below, and I have an example of this form from 1760 for Solihull. Perhaps they...
  5. M

Wow Lyn; thanks for the fast reply. I found another thread shown below on this site for St Martins and thought that meant there should be the same info for the later date of 1780. Am I wrong? isaac hall of the parish of west bromwich in the county of stafford, bachelor, nailer and margaret ward...
  6. M

Married 15th August 1780 at St Martins to Sarah Carter. I'm after full details please; origin, occupation, parents.
Back