• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. L

Lower Tower Street

Hi 2dogs I remember the shop in Lowert Tower Street. My Grandad lived at 67, there was a pub called the Crown. I remember the shop which I remember calling it Hickies, I was quite young. I remember a girl who I thought lived there. Her name Lorrain, Povey I think.
  2. L

Lower Tower Street

Hi Ian I am interested in Lower Tower Street, I lived there end of 1951 with my Mom,Dad, sister, we moved in with my Grandad,two uncles and my Aunt. It was small I was a tiny baby, my sister nearly 4. We lived at 67. Toilets were shared up the yard. There was a washing building which I remember...
Back