• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. T

William Trotter

Hi Thank you for your interest and this information. We contacted this site in the hope that someone who had worked at Dunlop would remember them. Everything we have been told is correct but no information as to where they are now. We do not even have a death date for William. Again thank you...
  2. T

William Trotter

Hi Alberta Yes you have correct William Trotter and thank you for taking an interest in my inquiry. I am already aware of this time before he came to Birmingham. I am trying to find any descendants of his. He had a son born in 1924, a Gordon Stanley Trotter who died in Birmingham in 1963 living...
  3. T

William Trotter

I am trying to trace anyone who new William Trotter. He was a Sales Ledger Clerk in 1939. He was married to a Ada Mary Trotter nee Stanley who died in 1949. He originally came from Rochdale Lancashire and had son called Gordon Stanley Trotter. He worked at Dunlop from before 1939 to after 1949...
Back