• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. S

Garrison Lane

family history Do u remember the joness Edgar Jones of parlelment steert small heath .
  2. S

Coalman

hi Maurice its Sheldon thankyou 4 your reply can i ask did u remember the coalman from small heath edgar jones ? kind regards:P
  3. S

Coalman

can any1 help can any1 remeber a coalman from Burlington Road in small heath name Edgar Jones about 1965. kind regards:redface:
  4. S

jones edgar family history

thanks mike for your info sheldon
  5. S

jones edgar family history

help please im looking for pheobe jones married my grandfather edgar jones not sure of date maybe 1932 they had 2 sons and a daughter pheobe died 1989 areas lived in small heath yardley any information would be gratefull.:rolleyes:
  6. S

goodes family history

hi has any1 got the same surname interests asn myself goodes looking for lost relative redditch area 1970:D
  7. S

leadbetter agnes family history

has any1 out there have same surname interests as myself leadbetter and lightfoot aston area .
  8. S

thankyou so much for the information you posted to me i will take your advice and i will get back to you best wishes sheldon:redface:
  9. S

hi Alberta im very new this site so ive not made it clear with the information i posted my gr grandmother agnes leadbetter married to my gr granfather surname jones dont no his first name agnes was born 1876 died 1942 but died with the surname leadbetter maybe it could have been her madien name...
  10. S

hi its sheldon i dont no my gr grandfathers first name all the information i have is what i have posted sorry i cant be any more help
  11. S

can anybody help me im looking for information on agnes leadbetter 1876 1942 married 2 my gr grfather surname jones they had 2 sons edgar jones william jones i think they had a daughter not sure bout surname leadbetter could b agnes madien name or through other marriage lived birmingham yardley...
Back