• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. L

Woodhall S Aston Road in 1815

Yes, I have a family tree that I found at the London genealogical society that shows Edward being born to Thomas Woodhall and Sarah Silvester. He has a brother named Solomon Woodhall, born ~1794, and then Edward in 1799. If I recall correctly, the names of Thomas's children are all listed in his...
  2. L

So perhaps we are (distant) cousins! I believe that my ancestor Solomon Woodhall (born ~1794) who later lived in West Bromwich was Edward Woodhall's older brother. The dates, names, and places match up, but I have not found a conclusive piece of evidence tying him to that that family. I was...
  3. L

That's very interesting! Do you know how I could find out if Aston Road might have come under West Bromwich? I can't find maps that are that old.
  4. L

That's interesting that you say that, because I am pretty sure that both bride and groom lived in West Bromwich. Do you have any ideas why they might have gotten married at Aston St Peter and Paul instead?
  5. L

I am doing family history research and have found a marriage record at Aston St Peter and Paul for Solomon Woodhall and Hannah Reynolds, who were both living on Aston Road. Is there any way to find out who else was living on Aston Road at that time?
Back