• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. J

Cooper Robert and Ellen 3 lower Priory Birmingham

Could someone please let me know how I can check what happened to the above couple. They seemed to have disappeared after 1881. Did he die and Ellen(Helena) remarry. Did they have children? He was 52 and Ellen was 32 in 1881. Thank you
  2. J

Elderfield Cecil Ross

I am looking for any information on Cecil Ross Elderfield who came from Coventry and lived in Balsall Heath. Any information would be great. Thank you
  3. J

W.w1 RAF RECORDS

Could someone tell me if there are any records available for WW1 RAF records?? I am looking for Ernest Lane of Cherry Tree Road Bordesley Green. His no. was 205335 2AM raf. Thank you.
  4. J

Wilson Young Thomas

Does anyone have information on Thomas Wilson Young born in 1878 a fishmonger at 383 Ladypool Road who married an Elizabeth Millward. Any information would be great.
  5. J

Cooper Brothers: Robert Thomas and Edward George

Looking for information on Robert Thomas Cooper b. 1878 and Edward George Cooper 1890 as in 1891 census. Sons of Louisa Jane Cooper of Drayton Terrace, Camp Hill Birmingham. Edward is seen for the last time in Wales but both have disappeared in 1911 census. I have searched census but wonder if...
  6. J

Aston William John

Does anyone have information on the William John Aston Family who lived at 6 Edgbaston Road Balsall Heath in 1913. He was a teacher and a mechanical engineer. Any information would be great. Thank you.
  7. J

Goodhall Edwin

Does anyone have any information on Edwin Goodhall who lived in Birmingham/Kings Norton and Smethwick in the 1916-1930's. Any information would be great. Thank you
  8. J

Rea William Family Balsall Heath

Does anyone have information on William Rea family who used to live in Hampden Street Balsall Heath in 1913. Any information would be great. Thank You.
  9. J

Griffiths Herbert Cherrywood Road

Looking for information on Herbert Griffiths of Cherrywood Road Birmingham 1911-1930,who was a relation of Sarah Jones. Sarah Married a Frank Millward a watch key maker and in 1930 they went to live in the Evesham area. They may have been connected to Frederick Stokes of Third Avenue Bordesley...
  10. J

Millward Frank

Looking for information on Frank Millward (watch key maker) who married a Sarah Jones in 1919. Birmingham. Are they anyone's relations. I would love more information on them. Thank you.
  11. J

joyner Stokes family

I am looking for information on the Frederick John Stokes family. He was brother of Harry Joyner Stokes of Third Avenue in Bordesley Green. I would be great if someone knew this family and had more up todate information. I have lost this family after thd 1911 census.
  12. J

sleigh Bernard family

I am interested in the Bernard Sleigh family of Birmingham. He was a painted and carver I would love to have more informaton on him. Does anyone know if his family is still in the area? Thank you.
  13. J

Sarah Jones Servant, Hampden Street

Trying to find information on Sarah Jones who had a baby called Gladys in 1913. Sarah was a servant to John Willian Aston of Edgbaston Road, Balsall Heath. Gladys was born at 25 Hampden Street home of William Rea family and after was looked after by a Louisa Jane Evans/Millward/Cooper and Amy...
Back