• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. B

Thomas Bland & Sons The Gunmakers

Hi I have got quite confused by reading up about the gunmaker family on a site. It says 'Thomas Bland born in 1822 and his younger brother Edwin started the firm in about 1840. ' However this is the information I have of that family and the dates and names don't quite stand up. Thomas would...
  2. B

Witton Cemetery - Register Meaning

Can anyone advise what this means: Grave 'common' I expect it means that she is buried with many others and their is no marker perhaps? Harriet Probert d.1883 Jan 13 Witton Cemetery, 17 Moor Lane, Witton, Birmimgham, Warwickshire, Eng. aged 66, living in Ravenhurst St, Holy Trinity Parish...
  3. B

Probert John C1792 Married Harriet Feraday

Any information on John's parents etc gratefully received. thanks Bronwen Summers, Christchurch, NZ 1792 PROBERT John Probert husband of Harriet Feraday b.1792 Birmingham, Warwickshire, Eng. m.1838c Harriet Feraday, Birmingham, Warwickshire, Eng. d.1859 April Warstone Lane Cemetery, Icknield...
  4. B

Harrison Elizabeth C1740 Married William Parker

Anything about Elizabeth and her husband gratefully received. Thanks Bronwen, Christchurch, NZ 1740 PARKER? William Parker husbHarrisonand of Elizabeth b. m.1760 Elizabeth Harrison, Kings Norton, Birmingham, Eng. d. 1740 HARRISON ? Elizabeth Harrison wife of William Parker mother of Mary...
  5. B

Parker Mary 1767

Kia ora I am trying to find out who her parents are. See the end of this I think there are just three possibilities. Any other information that anybody has about the Parker's would be gratefully received where they were christened, what they did for a living. I have a great deal on the Blands...
Back