• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Parker Mary 1767

Bronwen Summers

knowlegable brummie
Kia ora
I am trying to find out who her parents are. See the end of this I think there are just three possibilities. Any other information that anybody has about the Parker's would be gratefully received where they were christened, what they did for a living. I have a great deal on the Blands - going back and forwards. My grandmother emigrated to NZ in 1920.
Nga mihi Bronwen Christchurch, NZ

Thomas Bland husband of Mary Parker
b.1767 Sept 30 Birmingham, Eng.
m.1788 Oct 1 Mary Parker, Birmingham, Eng. They were both of the parish, witnesses were William Garner & Sarah Bell – all four signed
d.1813 Mar 11 St Martin, Birmingham, Eng.

1796 PARKER
Mary Parker wife of Thomas Bland mother of Edwin John Bland

b.1763? (aged 74 when died)
m.1788 Oct 1 Thomas Bland, Birmingham, Eng. They were both of the parish, witnesses were William Garner & Sarah Bell – all four signed
d.1837 June 18 St Martin, Birmingham, Eng.
Children 5
1791 June 16 William Henry Bland, St Martin, Birmingham, Eng.
1793 May 10 James Bland, St Philips, Birmingham, Eng.
1796 Apr 25 Edwin John Bland, St Martin, Birmingham, Eng.
1798 May 28 John Bland, St Philips, Birmingham, Eng.
1800 May 26 Theodore Bland, St Martin, Birmingham, Eng.

Three possibilities for Mary Parker's parents in Birmingham 1760-1770
4 February 1764 John and Mary
5 October 1765 Michael and Mary
26 December 1766 William and Elizabeth

hi ive
Kia ora
I am trying to find out who her parents are. See the end of this I think there are just three possibilities. Any other information that anybody has about the Parker's would be gratefully received where they were christened, what they did for a living. I have a great deal on the Blands - going back and forwards. My grandmother emigrated to NZ in 1920.
Nga mihi Bronwen Christchurch, NZ

Thomas Bland husband of Mary Parker
b.1767 Sept 30 Birmingham, Eng.
m.1788 Oct 1 Mary Parker, Birmingham, Eng. They were both of the parish, witnesses were William Garner & Sarah Bell – all four signed
d.1813 Mar 11 St Martin, Birmingham, Eng.

1796 PARKER
Mary Parker wife of Thomas Bland mother of Edwin John Bland

b.1763? (aged 74 when died)
m.1788 Oct 1 Thomas Bland, Birmingham, Eng. They were both of the parish, witnesses were William Garner & Sarah Bell – all four signed
d.1837 June 18 St Martin, Birmingham, Eng.
Children 5
1791 June 16 William Henry Bland, St Martin, Birmingham, Eng.
1793 May 10 James Bland, St Philips, Birmingham, Eng.
1796 Apr 25 Edwin John Bland, St Martin, Birmingham, Eng.
1798 May 28 John Bland, St Philips, Birmingham, Eng.
1800 May 26 Theodore Bland, St Martin, Birmingham, Eng.

Three possibilities for Mary Parker's parents in Birmingham 1760-1770
4 February 1764 John and Mary
5 October 1765 Michael and Mary
26 December 1766 William and Elizabeth
hi ive just seen this ive been looking for catharine parker born between 1767 and 1771 married john newman she was known as kitty ive drawn a blank even with dna my email is [email protected] please get in touch , lou

Not a good idea to post email on the forum. Better to send it via "conversation " as this is private message between you and the recipient. Just click on their name and then "start conversation ".

Back