• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. K

Just found

I always intended having a look around Birmingham as used to change trains there to get to our daughters but she has come back up North now , I am sorry I have no idea we’re anything is all is my Mum said it was a big house they used to go to , I am going to get looking at maps etc .
  2. K

Just found

Thanks for that I have a photo with a few of them on I just can’t find it at moment , strange twins haven’t appeared in any of my cousins and there family’s .
  3. K

Just found

Amazing what is out there , that’s brilliant will show his great grandson .
  4. K

Just found

I have no idea I only knew of Birmingham connection by a postcard and then some 38 years ago a letter arriving addressed to my Great Grandmother who passed away in 62 , then when my aunt died the birth certificate lower down been found .
  5. K

Just found

Just found this I have been at this for years as got sent on so many false leads and told things to cover up things :)) Thos was found after his daughter passed away , we came to conclusion they all just took anything they could on leaving home , then they are found . I really have no idea as I...
  6. K

Just found

Could be I know there was Hilda, Jono , Alfred I have his daughters birth certificate upstairs so will check for more names , actually yes it could be as I have some pictures of my Mum on or at a farm her Mum married again when she was 4 , I posted the postcard from Birmingham my Gran sent a...
  7. K

Just found

I am just busy trying to sort my ancestry so paused it tried to have a look but it’s not helping today , that sounds as if could be right age.
  8. K

Just found

It is a relative of my Mums stepfather, I think it was his brother so 30’s 40’ s , I thought it may be of interest to someone .Unusual surname it has been varied over the years .
  9. K

Just found

Might be of interest to someone ?
  10. K

Approx 1940

Postcard my Gran sent to her Mother to let her know when they would be home she used to visit then husbands family in area .
  11. K

Pershore Road

Thankyou will keep reading and looking I have a Birmingham postcard from about 1940 will find it out .
  12. K

Pershore Road

It is the son I am am researching , thankyou so much ido appreciate that I am on right person .
  13. K

Pershore Road

Sorry I really don’t know only info I have is from a trade directory .
  14. K

Pershore Road

Thankyou it is or was no 1370 I found in a trade directory .
  15. K

Pershore Road

Anyone any info or even pictures please ?
Back