• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. H

Phillips

I'm afraid that none of these people seem to coincide with the dates and names that I have in my family. Good luck with your search!
  2. H

Coachmakers' Arms, 50 Vere Street

I am trying to find out what happened at this address. My great grandfather was described as a 'beer retailer' at this address in the 1881 census. By 1911 the address had this name (although he had moved elsewhere). I am curious to know whether it was a pub for some decades or not. Other pub...
  3. H

Phillips

We are related! I am a Phillips and am Ephraim's granddaughter and have just sent you an email. Do get in touch! Hazel
  4. H

Ephraim phillips ltd

Hello there. I hope that this reaches you as it is some years since you posted your note. However, we must be related. Ephraim was my great grandfather, Howard my grandfather and Douglas my father. So where do you fit in the family? By the way, I think the book referred to might be...
  5. H

Ephraim phillips ltd

Peter I know you wrote this some time ago, but I am Ephraim's granddaughter ie Douglas's daughter. I am interested to pursue the history of Ephraim, but wonder whether you still have those old ledgers? Best wishes Hazel
Back