• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Stephanie K.

1. S

Cannon Hill Park model of Elan Valley Dams

Great memory, thanks for sharing
  2. S

Thank you, yes we are in touch with Severn Trent and, we will do our best. Thank you for your response.
  3. S

Thank you for that. Would be great to find out if Anthony O' Sullivan and Phillip Jennings are still around lol
  4. S

Hello, I am trying to find out about the model of the Elan Valley dams which is situated in Canon Hill Park and wondered if anyone remembers it being installed or has any pictures of it when it went in in the 1960s or any other relevant information. We are hoping to do something to celebrate...
  5. S

Birmingham Special Constables in Elan Valley WW1

Thank you. Will check if there was a brother called George as well as the father.
  6. S

Birmingham Special Constables in Elan Valley WW1

Hello Everyone, I hope you can help. I am the Cultural Heritage officer at Elan Valley and I have recently been contacted about an old wooden dipping pen and nib The label reads Used by Prince Albert, Duke of York, in September 1917 in Elan Valley Does anyone know anything about this visit...
Back