• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by shirley

1. S

looking for info these streets

thank you bren much appreciated shirley
  2. S

st chads school

hi dave yes the school was in brearley st,its a shame that its been demolished maybe some one out there has a picture of it.it would be nice to see where my mum went to school.thank you for your reply shirley
  3. S

no i didnt thank you so much.shirley
  4. S

st chads school

hi mossy thanks for your reply,there is such a lot i need to find out,i myself was born in bridge road alum rock and we moved when i was about 6,my dad joined the army and we move to germany.we had holidays in brum and i can remember some things. we now live in portsmouth as that is where my dad...
  5. S

can any one help i need info on these streets and pictures if any one has some farm street new john street great russel street kingstanding my mum lived in these streets her name before she married was evelyn edwards she had 2 sisters joan and shirley,1 brother maurice.her mum and dad was...
  6. S

st chads school

thank you mossy,im not sure if the school was part of it.
  7. S

st chads school

hi,does any one have any infomation on st chads school.i have tried to find info on the school but there doesnt seem to be any,my mum went to this school and im tring to find a picture of it she is 78 years old now i would be very grateful for any info anyone has.thanks in advance
Back