• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by rowen

1. R

WW1 photos of our relatives in uniform

Hi Sunseeker, I’ve only just caught up on the news on the forum. Thank you for your reply. Yes James Henry Bott was my dear Grandfather and his son, who sadly I never meet was Roland Walter who died 2 months before my birth. James first wife my Grandmother was Gertrude Ethel Quincy and she died...
  2. R

Leaving the chemist

Here is the photo
  3. R

Leaving the chemist

4. R

Leaving the chemist

Hi Lyn how lovely to be in touch again with lovely people on here It was also a password issue and more likely ME. I hope everyone has survived the trauma of the last. 2 years…,,,it’s good to be back in touch just got to refresh my way around the site again
  5. R

Leaving the chemist

I’m back (after a few attempts of trying to access but I’m so glad to be able to read all the posts, and there are a lot. I’ll see if I can find the photo and try to up load it again.
  6. R

Leaving the chemist

Back