• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Leaving the chemist

rowan

Born a Brummie
A photo of me leaving the chemist in Stirchley. This was taken in 1959. notice the Farley's Rusks in the bag :) (do they still feed babies Farley's Rusks?)

Hi Kate. I notice Rowan hasn’t visited this site for a few years, so we’re unlikely to be able to provide the image Rowan posted. The site was hacked in 2011, so the image was most likely lost as a result. Someone may have saved the image, but afraid that’s a long shot. Viv.

Hi Kate. I notice Rowan hasn’t visited this site for a few years, so we’re unlikely to be able to provide the image Rowan posted. The site was hacked in 2011, so the image was most likely lost as a result. Someone may have saved the image, but afraid that’s a long shot. Viv.

hi rowan good to see you back i have been wondering about you...as long as you know your password you should be able to log on ok...if there are any other problems you are having please let me know

lyn

Hi Lyn how lovely to be in touch again with lovely people on here
It was also a password issue and more likely ME. I hope everyone has survived the trauma of the last. 2 years…,,,it’s good to be back in touch just got to refresh my way around the site again

Hi Lyn how lovely to be in touch again with lovely people on here
It was also a password issue and more likely ME. I hope everyone has survived the trauma of the last. 2 years…,,,it’s good to be back in touch just got to refresh my way around the site again
rowan yes its been an awful couple of years...you will have plenty to catch up on now you back with us....enjoy

lyn

I’m back (after a few attempts of trying to access but I’m so glad to be able to read all the posts, and there are a lot. I’ll see if I can find the photo and try to up load it again.
Hi Rowen,
That would be wonderful thank you, welcome back : )

Back