• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by PSNOOK

1. P

Snook family

Do I presume it is Wesley whom I am addressing. Whatever, my research has been done at Chippenham and also via the Censuses (Censi) that are on various Genealogical websites. I'm busy, busy until July when my research will begin again. Will get back to you then. Yours Phil Snook
  2. P

Snook family

I have just found this site. I wonder if the following is the kind of information that you need. In the 1891 Census there is another(?) George SNOOK, a thimblemaker, who lived at 195, Coventry Rd who was born in SAlisbury (vol VIII, p383, 1840). I have not made the link back to my own...
  3. P

George Snook, thimblemaker of Floodgate Street

I have just found this site and am interested in 'SNOOK' in and around ASTON in the late 1800s. First, would you tell me if the George mentioned above is the George SNOOK at 195, Coventry Rd, Bordesley (as in Census for 1891). I have still to trace this latter GEORGE SNOOK (born Salisbury, 1840)...
Back