• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Recent content by pmcc

1. P

Co-op high st bham

Hi, did you work in the co-op basement big top site during the late 1960`s -- early 1970`s. It would be nice to here from you.
  2. P

Bordesley green

I lived in 5th avenue during my childhood, Jim Plumley the builders merchants, Bruce`s green grocers and the ERA picture house, my gran lived in Victoria street.
  3. P

Co-op high st bham

does anyone remember those great girls in the typing dept, big top site furnishing dept during the 1960`s or any memories from the big top in the 60`s
  4. P

Co-op high st bham

Hi, I worked in the basement on the tool section in the early 1960`s. Ted Turner was in charge, Mr. Buxton Supervisor with Mr. Fackerall and Mr. Archer ran the floor. DOES ANYONE HAVE PHOTOS OR MEMORIES DURING THAT TIME.
Back