• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Recent content by Mg26

1. M

James(Jimmy) Henry son Robert Henry

Thanks again, all I can do is ask and axe u said if I'm wrong be redirected
  2. M

MWS, I'm sorry I dont have any other information and it's a long shot may never find the correct branch but at least I can say people been very helpful and I tried, is there be an irish centre in Birmingham?
  3. M

Thanks lyn just emailed Fr. Kelly PP of St. Francis
  4. M

Can anyone tell me catholic church near Hockley brook?
  5. M

Many thanks for all your hard work
  6. M

Hey Lyn she married in Antrim as far as I can remember moved and had some of her children there as well, she was born in burrow in furness I hope I've spelt that correctly and then moved back to northern Ireland then back to England were she she lived out the rest of her life, I have cousins in...
  7. M

8. M

Sorry Maurice I dont
  9. M

Gosh ur a real detective Maurice yes all above is correct my grandad Samuel Henry was 2nd illegitimate son of Charlotte she did marry a Bernard mcCann in burrow in Furness in England, the story told was Bernard was there "father " but we have no prove of it, I'm sorry I have no idea when son...
  10. M

Yes he was James on birth Certificate but known as Jimmy
  11. M

Thanks James was born around 1900 I think he left for england 1915 onwards, I dont have any living relatives who can give me any other information sorry so maybe he married anytime from 1916 onwards I no this is all very vague sorry
  12. M

Hey Maurice many thanks for the reply unfortunately I dont have Jimmy's wife name only he had one son by the name of Robert and one daughter, yes Jimmy would now be deceased, the only certain information I have is that they lived in hockley brook area of Birmingham. Margaret
  13. M

Could anyone tell me if they knew jimmy Henry was from hockley brook area of Birmingham who had a son Robert, Jimmy originally from Randalstown trying to trace family tree thanks know Jimmy had s daughter but dont know her name any Information would be greatly appreciated.
Back