• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by mem

1. M

David Trevor - Help

Hello step-cousin! Indeed, these 2 photos were in my family's collection, were well preserved and were two out of three unidentified. The third one is of a gentleman in a top hat and with a handlebar moustache, who I had presumed would be the performer, David Trevor. So now I have no idea who...
  2. M

David Trevor - Help

Phoebe Oakes nee Trevor was known as Polly.
  3. M

David Trevor - Help

Hello MSB. I also have the two photos of David Trevor, and one with his son and grandson. Who they were has been a family mystery for some time!
  4. M

David Trevor - Help

Hello to Susan D and to MSB particularly. I am a great-great granddaughter of David Trevor. I am from his daughter, Phoebe, who married Samuel Oakes, their daughter Annie Ellen, who married Thomas Edward Allen, and their daughter, Fay. I'm the one who Susan D found had wrongly attributed the...
Back