• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Maca5k

1. M

Ixion Motorcycles

Here is a link to see my Ixion
  2. M

Ixion Motorcycles

Gotta love the Norton. I have a 49 Dominator Model 7. Just love it
  3. M

Ixion Motorcycles

It certainly appears back in the early 1900s there were many people making bikes of one form or another and the vast majority disappeared. The British motoring industry mustve been cutthroat. But man there were some beauties with class and style all their own
  4. M

Ixion Motorcycles

Gday, im trying to trace the history of my 1920 Ixion motorcycle. Ixion Motor Manufacturing Company were in Great Tindal Street, Ladywood, Birmingham between 1910 and 1923. But thats about all i know about the compnay. Does anyone know anything about this marque?
  5. M

Motorcycle - How To Find My Old One

Gday, im trying to trace the history of my 1920 Ixion motorcycle, registration HR1605. Ixion Motor Manufacturing Company were in Great Tindal Street, Ladywood, Birmingham between 1910 and 1923. But thats about all i know about the compnay. Does anyone know anything about this marque? Thanks in...
Back