• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Joseline

1. J

OLD AND NEW PHOTOGRAPHS

Thank you very much Mikejee for the quick reply. Very appreciated
  2. J

Then & Now

Hello everyone, here is the latest video of Bham Past & Present that I did, around High St Deritend. Thank you for your help finding the location of some of these photos. Deritend Past & Present pt 2/3
  3. J

OLD AND NEW PHOTOGRAPHS

Hello everyone, I have this picture taken from the Library of Bham Archives dated 1976 and I would like to know the name of the company please: something Rowley & Co Ltd. The building was located at 147 or 148 High St Bordesley. Thank you for your help. Joseline
  4. J

High Street Deritend

Thank you so much MWS, Mikejee and superdad3. All the photos come from the Library of Bham Archives (apart from High St Bordesley) and they sometimes make mistake over there, that's why I came here for a more accurate eye. So thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it. I will be in...
  5. J

High Street Deritend

Thank you so much MWS
  6. J

High Street Deritend

Hello everyone, I am looking for the locations of the following photos to make a past present video. I hope you can help me find them. The 1st photo is 78-76 High St Deritend. Photo 2: 5/7 back of 61 High St Bordesley Photo 3: the description says Tonks in Moseley St 10 June 1954 Photo 4: Bishop...
  7. J

Camp Hill and Sandy Lane Birmingham

Thank you very much for that Mikejee
  8. J

Childhood Memories WANTED!

Hello everyone, I make Youtube videos about Birmingham (walking tours, past & present, introduction to cultural places in and around the city). I am currently in the process of gathering oral memories of Bham for future generation of Brummies and I would like to know if you were interested in...
  9. J

Childhood Memories

Hello everyone, I make Youtube videos about Birmingham (walking tours, past & present, introduction to cultural places in and around the city). I am currently in the process of gathering oral memories of Bham for future generation of Brummies and I would like to know if you were interested in...
  10. J

Camp Hill and Sandy Lane Birmingham

Hello everyone! I've almost finished Camp Hill Past & Present pt 2 but I need your help to locate 3 sites in Sandy Lane: Photo 1 is 5-7 back of 118-124 Sandy Lane Photo 2 is a general view of Sandy Lane Photo 3 is Sandy Lane recreation ground. Any of you has an idea of where these 3 photos were...
  11. J

Camp Hill Past & Present pt 1/2

Thank you so much, I almost gave up with that photo... :)
  12. J

Hello Lyn, Thank you so much for watching. I'm glad you enjoyed the video. I plan to cover most of Bham to show how the area has changed throughout the years. Camp Hill pt 2 will be ready soon. Take care.
  13. J

Thank you for watching. Holy Trinity Church is splendid!
  14. J

Thank you Mikejee :) I am not going to add the Fire Station pic to my video because of too much uncertainty. I'd rather be on the safe side.
  15. J

Also, I am looking for the current sites of 2 pictures in Ravenhurst St, Deritend. photo 1: 89 Ravenhurst St; photo 2: Ravenhurst St fire station. Any idea? Thank you for your help.
Back