• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

johnny082's latest activity

• J
    Many years ago I was visiting someone in Birkenhead. there was a thunderstorm on. She was standing in the bay window and whilst talking...
  • J
    johnny082 replied to the thread In The Garden 2021.
    Autumn beauty isn't it. Love to see all the colours changing at this time of the year. We have a number of Acers that are changing now...
  • J
    Not a plague but lot more than normal in Brownhills
  • J
    We had a fox in the garden yesterday, havn't seen one for years though thought there was something around as boxs and heavy ornaments...
  • J
    I had also when I started. Mechanics tools, nuts and bolts by the hundred,[ saved in case they came in useful], and also two midi skip...
  • J
    That seat certainly sets off your man cave. You've done a great job there. Just clearing out my garage and have no end of left over...
  • J
    Just thinking of the outcry there would be today at such hard sentences being handed out. Maurice, just read your post #5. Did not...
  • J
    Yes, congratulations Richard, that looks really lovely. Straight as well and so still complying with EU regulations, haha.