• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by FindingDadpauldaviesbent

1. F

Davies Family

Hi, Thank you for your reply. This is where I always hit a roadblock. I know that my mom lived at 766 Chester Road when she registered my birth, although may of been mother & baby home back then possibly. Unfortunately she didn't marry my dad so all I have to go off is what she has told me. He...
  2. F

Davies Family

Looking for information on a motorcycle crash in 1982, The rider was allegedly Paul Davies(engineer/overseas operator) who i believe to of been born around 1944+ & had a Brother John, Their parents possibly from Ireland/Belfast and Germany. I believe there is connections to Erdington,sutton...
  3. F

Davies's were in Erdington

John Davies from Erdington, there's quite a few isn't there? I've been looking forever for one who would now be in his 70's possibly an has a Brother called Paul who allegedly died in 82 but no death certificate as of yet can i find nor any articles on the motorcycle crash.
Back