• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Davies Family

Looking for information on a motorcycle crash in 1982, The rider was allegedly Paul Davies(engineer/overseas operator) who i believe to of been born around 1944+ & had a Brother John, Their parents possibly from Ireland/Belfast and Germany. I believe there is connections to Erdington,sutton coldfield,Birmingham specifically Chester Road.Any information would be most grateful. So many Davies in Birmingham an far, If only they all took a dna test.
Regards an thank you in advance

There are no death records in England or Wales for a Paul Davies, born in 40s between ,1980-1984, even checked for those with second Christian name Paul.
What information have you got for Chester road that may help us to further your search.

There are no death records in England or Wales for a Paul Davies, born in 40s between ,1980-1984, even checked for those with second Christian name Paul.
What information have you got for Chester road that may help us to further your search.
Hi, Thank you for your reply. This is where I always hit a roadblock. I know that my mom lived at 766 Chester Road when she registered my birth, although may of been mother & baby home back then possibly. Unfortunately she didn't marry my dad so all I have to go off is what she has told me. He was
allegedly involved in a drink/drive accident i presume it was Birmingham an allegedly died but as you've found there's no deaths for around then. He was supposedly in good hope hospital around the time of my birth due to the alleged crash. My mom waa born 64 & he was somewhat considerable older and had a brother John although I'm not sure if he was older or younger then Paul.
Regards

Back