• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Elliott

1. E

Tracing Elliott family 1881

Thank you. I've missed a few children I know as the 1911 census states that they had 22 children 15 of whom had died. I've done a lot of family history research over the years but this one was a big surprise. I had missed the 1911 census record until very recently as Thomas Burrows Elliott's...
  2. E

Thank you Mikejee. That's really helpful. I tried to purchase the map from Old Maps earlier this afternoon but put the marker in the wrong place and got somewhere completely different. Expensive mistake- should have asked the forum instead. Yes, Lyn- house No.9 Court 21. The family came from...
  3. E

I'm new to the forum so am finding my way round. I hope this is the right place to be writing! In 1881 the Elliott family were living at 9 21 Court Clifton Road. I think I've found it on a street map but can't be sure. Can anyone help please? I've got Chris Upton's book on the Back to Backs...
Back