• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
D
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• D
      David7 replied to the thread Back to backs in Ladywood.
      Remarkable maps, so Crown Street / Nelson Street became Sheepcote Street and Nelson Street probably got reallocated north of it's...
    • D
      I attach a map 1840-1890 showing Sheepcote Street marked with a red dot, Nelson Street yellow and Sheepcote Lane blue. I don't recall a...
      • Map Sheepcote Street 1840-1890 b.jpg
    • D
      Yes that's better, as you say still not great but I can make out more of the text.
    • D
      David7 reacted to Vivienne14's post in the thread Back to backs in Ladywood with Appreciate Appreciate.
      Is this text any better ? Still not great, but I originally only scanned the whole page, I usually scan in sections.
    • D
      David7 reacted to Astoness's post in the thread Back to backs in Ladywood with Appreciate Appreciate.
      ok david...maybe viv could repost them a bit larger i agree the txt is a bit on the small side lyn
    • D
      Yes Lyn but the text is blurred, I even copied and pasted into my graphics program and enlarged further but it is still blurred
    • D
      Good scanned newspaper clippings, it is a pity they aren't higher resolution because it is difficult to read the text. Edited to add...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back