• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Coley1900

1. Coley1900

Coley's Shop 91 Kyrwicks Lane, Birmingham

Thank you, Phil and Cookie, for fast train local information. We will update when we arrive in London. Regards Susan
  2. Coley1900

Thank you Cookie55, we have found these old photos, they are of my Grandparents, William and Amy (nee Palmer), and also one photo is with my Dad, Bill, the address on the back of this photo is Balsall Heath Road. I am finding out quite a bit of information about my Grandparents. I would like...
  3. Coley1900

Thankyou Philgard7, Glad you enjoyed the giant ham slicer in action. Regards Susan
  4. Coley1900

Thank you Master Brummie, appreciated your Coley records information. Regards Susan
  5. Coley1900

Thank you Robroy. Regards Susan
  6. Coley1900

Thank you Viv, much appreciated. Regards Susan
  7. Coley1900

This is a picture of my grandparent's shop. They were Amy (nee Palmer), and William (Bill) Coley. My dad was their son, Bill. This picture was taken for the Queen's Coronation, in 1953. I would love to hear from anyone who knew my grandparents, or have actually been to their shop. Are...
Back